Throughout this video, The Cupcake Special, with Realizing Nuala, you listen to the song "Happy" as you watch a young woman demonstrate the correct and incorrect methods of baking and icing cupcakes. She begins the video by baking several dozen chocolate cupcakes in small paper cups. Then moves onto beating the icing, starting with orange, and then chocolate, and continues on making several other colors. Amidst the creation of the icing, you are shown other decorative features made for the cupcakes, such as cookie-like cut-outs of people in green, green-blue and orange colors, as well as different forms of sprinkles. The woman demonstrates how to fill an icing bag with a special tip to create the correct icing texture, and then move the bag in a circular motion while squeezing out the icing to create the desired icing effect. She then like-wise demonstrates the incorrect method of applying the icing, and the end visual result of the "wrong method." The young woman then finishes by decorating the cupcakes with the decorative effects previously mentioned. By watching this video you will know exactly how to correctly apply icing to cupcakes and what the results of incorrectly applying the icing would be.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades