In this tutorial, we learn how to make tasty whipped cream with Marie. First, put in heavy cream to a mixing bowl, then add in almond extract. Whip this mixture with an electric mixer until you get heavy folds in the combination. Start out at a low speed so you don't get splashes going everywhere in your kitchen. It will take several minutes to get to the right consistency. When the mixture starts to grow, gently fold in your sugar to the mixture. Only add in a small amount at a time until all of it is done. When finished, your whipped cream should have firm peaks, but not be hard like butter. To add some flare to this, you can add in food coloring for a special treat, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades