In this video, we learn how to make teddy bear cookie pops. To start, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Ingredients you will need: 1 pouch pre-made peanut butter cookie mix, 3 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 tbsp water, 1 egg, 12 wooden sticks, 24 flat round candies, 12 Hersheys kisses and 1 tube red decorating gel. In a mixing bowl, mix together cookie mix, oil, water and egg until you have a dough. Next, shape your dough into small balls, making a bear head shape, and place on an un-greased cookie sheet. Now stick your popsicle stick into the bottom of the head and push the bear heads down. Now place into the oven for 11-13 minutes then let cool for around 2 minutes. Once the cookies are completely cooled, you can decorate them with icing and candies as you wish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades