Tempered chocolate has a glossy finish, which looks great on homemade candies or chocolate-covered strawberries. Find out how to properly temper chocolate. You will need high-quality chocolate, sharp knife for cutting chocolate, rubber spatula for stirring, double boiler and a chocolate thermometer. You can test it by spreading a thin layer on a sheet of wax paper. If the chocolate is shiny and smooth when it hardens, it is properly tempered. If it is dull and streaky, it has not been tempered correctly. Now you can use your tempered chocolate to make delicious, professional-looking candies. Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades