Candace Braun shows how to make vegan‚Äôs cookie and cream truffles. You will need a silicone spatula, a spoon and a resealable bag, along with a baking sheet, wax paper and a mixing bowl. Vegan chocolate chips, oreo cookies and vegan cream cheese are also required. First, take a sandwich bag and place some oreo cookies in it. Seal the bag, ensuring that the air has left the bag. Use a spoon to smash the oreo cookies into pieces. Repeat if necessary. Place the smashed pieces into a microwave safe bowl. Add in as much cream cheese as desired. Mix the cream cheese and oreo consistently and place them into circular shapes onto a baking sheet. Place the oreo and cream cheese balls into the freezer for 20 minutes to allow them to harden. Then, make the chocolate coating using the chocolate chips. Place the chocolate chips in a bowl and let them melt in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture and add 2 tablespoons of canola oil if necessary, to soften the mixture. Then remove your oreo cookie and cream cheese balls out of the freezer. Dip them into the melted chocolate. After dipping, place the balls onto the baking sheet. Allow them to freeze and then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades