In order to prepare Tiramisu Charlotte, you will need the following ingredients: ladyfingers, 1/2 cup of water, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons coffee, 3 tablespoons Marsala, 200 milliliters cream, 250 grams mascarpone, and 3 eggs separated. Mix together coffee, sugar, marsala, and water. Stir well. Cut away the edges of the ladyfingers. Make a meringue with the egg whites. Add cream. Whip. Whisk. In a bowl, mix together mascarpone, egg whites, egg yolks, and cream. Fold them together. Coat the bottom of the pan with a cheese mixture. Dip the fingers in the liquid. Line the bottom and sides of the pan with ladyfingers. Spoon a layer of the cheese mixture in. Top with a layer of fingers. Repeat. The final layer should be cheese. Dust it with cocoa. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades