Need an easy to make dessert that's easily prepared even when you're outdoors at a picnic? Then check out this recipe for a tiramisu a l'orange with Sandra lee. Using a storebought instant cheesecake-flavored pudding as the base for the tiramisu, Lee shows you how to quickly assemble a decadent and cold summertime treat.
Lady fingers add sweet crunch, instant espresso adds a bitersweet flavor, and cocoa powder creates a rich, savory conistency. Watch the video to get the how-to.
This video is part of Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee show hosted by Sandra Lee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades