Tiramisu is a classic and timeless dessert that is a popular way to end an Italian meal but has become a staple dessert at many American restaurants. This recipe makes super light and rich tiramisu without using raw egg which is common practice. Marscipone cheese will make this dessert unforgettable.
Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious dessert. Watch and learn how to make tiramisu from scratch. Ingredients: 6 tbsp. grated chocolate, 2 tsp. espresso coffee powder, 1 cup whipped cream, 4 tbsp. Kahlua, 4 cups mascarpone cheese, 15 sponge fingers, 1 cup sugar, 4 tsp. vanilla essence, 1 cup hot water. Place the mascarpone cheese in a bowl. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla and Kahlua, being sure to always stir in the same direction. Whisk in a cup of whipped cream and 4 tbsp. of flaked chocolate. Place the coffee in a mug and mix with hot water. Take 4 short glasses and break sponge fingers in to the bottom and brush with coffee. Place some of the tiramisu mixture on top. Add another layer of sponge fingers and another layer of tiramisu mixture. Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades