To make a toasted marshmallow cake frosting follow the below instructions. Before start preparing get ready with the following ingredients such as: 1 devil's food cake mix, and ingredients to prepare cake, 12 large marshmallows, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, 1/2 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar. The preparation steps for this delicious toasted marshmallow cake frosting is very easy. First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9 x 13 baking dish. Then Prepare the cake mix according to package directions and pour it into the prepared baking dish. Now cut marshmallows in half and place marshmallows over cake batter, cut side down. Next, sprinkle walnuts and brown sugar over marshmallows. At last, bake on the center rack of the oven for 40-45 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Note that if marshmallows brown too quickly, cover the cake with aluminum foil to finish baking. If you follow the steps in this video, you can easily make a tasty toasted marshmallow cake frosting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades