Whip up a quick & easy basic dessert for the finger food lovers of the world, chocolate lovers, and those that just plain love delicious sweets! In this video, learn how to make toffee cookies out of saltine cookies.
2 sleeves of saltine crackers
2 sticks of butter (only)
1/2 cup of sugar
12 oz. packaged chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts
1. Line a cookie sheet (with rim) with foil.
2. Line the cookie sheet with one layer of saltine crackers.
3. Boil the butter and sugar for two minutes.
4. Pour on the butter and sugar onto the crackers, and evenly spread it over all of the crackers.
5. Bake in the oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes untill it is toffee colored (light brown).
6. Pour on the chocolate chips and evenly spread it over all of the crackers. (The mini chocolate chips work the best)
7. Sprinkle on the nuts.
8. Put into the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened.
9. Break into serving size pieces!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades