In this tutorial, we learn how to make a trifle pudding cake. You will need: 16 oz pound cake, 30 oz can fruit cocktail, 16 oz whipped topping, 5 oz vanilla instant pudding, 3.5 c cold milk, and Maraschino cherries. First, slice up the pound cake and layer it on the bottom of a serving dish. After this, take a fork and poke holes in the pound cake then set aside. In a large bowl, empty the instant pudding mix in a bowl and then add in the cold milk and whisk. Next, pour the pudding over the cake quickly and then drain the juice from the fruit cocktail. Now, pour the fruit into a bowl and mix with the whipped topping. Now, put a thick layer of fruit and cream over the cake and then place in the fridge for 2 hours. serve with a cherry on top and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades