Baker Michael Anderson shows how to make three different festive cupcake decorations. Learn to adorn your cupcakes with either a reindeer, poinsettia, or holiday wreath made of frosting. The reindeer is made using brown, white, and black frosting, complete with a pair or pretzel antlers. For the poinsettia, red frosting is used for the petals, with yellow stamens and contrasting green for the leaves. The wreath uses heaps of green frosting with colorful sprinkles and a pretty red frosting bow. You will see how to use a pastry bag to create the shapes and learn how to smooth and pinch your frosting creations to look like professionally decorated treats!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades