Lots of experiences are more exciting when one is upside-down. Riding the loop on a rollercoaster, for instance, or walking on your hands while doing a handstand. In fact, being upside down is so thrilling that cakes enjoy it too.
Take your next baked good on an unexpected fun ride by baking it upside-down. In this episode of The Minimalist by Mark Bittman, you'll learn how to make an upside-down pear cake with a caramelized top made with maple syrup, brown sugar, and butter. We're getting hungry just thinking about it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades