Pound cake with bananas, gently sauteed in a warm Kahlua sauce, topped with cold ice cream. Perfect for two, perfect for Valentines. Watch this how to video to learn how to make a warm Indian Kahlua dessert.
Pound Cake - 2 slices
Kahlua Coffee Liqueur - 1/4 cup
Brown Sugar - 1 tsp
Orange - 1/2
Banana - 1 medium, sliced
Ice Cream - 2 scoops
1. Heat a medium non-stick skillet and add Kahlua.
2. Add brown sugar and mix welland saute for 1 minute.
3. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 orange into the Kahlua mixture and continue to saute for 1 more minute.
4. Add sliced bananas and saute until Bananas are slightly softned but not mushy — turn off stove.
5. Warm pound cake slices in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
6. Place one slice of pound cake at the bottom of a dessert dish/cup.
7. Pour 1/2 of the warm Kahlua/banana mixture over the pound cake.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 for second dessert dish/cup.
9. Top with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream to each dessert and serve immediately.
10. Serves 2