Pound cake with bananas, gently sauteed in a warm Kahlua sauce, topped with cold ice cream. Perfect for two, perfect for Valentines. Watch this how to video to learn how to make a warm Indian Kahlua dessert.
Pound Cake - 2 slices
Kahlua Coffee Liqueur - 1/4 cup
Brown Sugar - 1 tsp
Orange - 1/2
Banana - 1 medium, sliced
Ice Cream - 2 scoops
1. Heat a medium non-stick skillet and add Kahlua.
2. Add brown sugar and mix welland saute for 1 minute.
3. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 orange into the Kahlua mixture and continue to saute for 1 more minute.
4. Add sliced bananas and saute until Bananas are slightly softned but not mushy — turn off stove.
5. Warm pound cake slices in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
6. Place one slice of pound cake at the bottom of a dessert dish/cup.
7. Pour 1/2 of the warm Kahlua/banana mixture over the pound cake.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 for second dessert dish/cup.
9. Top with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream to each dessert and serve immediately.
10. Serves 2
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades