In this tutorial, we learn how to make vegan peanut butter ice cream. To make this, you will need: 2 c soy milk, 3/4 c peanut butter, 1/2 c brown sugar, and 1 tbsp vanilla extract. First, place a saucepan over high heat and add in soy milk, brown sugar, and peanut butter. Heat until it's boiled, then remove and add in the vanilla extract. Combine everything together until well mixed together and pour into a bowl. Freeze in an ice cream maker using instructions that came with it. Once this is finished, enjoy eating this delicious treat that's also healthy for you!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades