In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make a white chocolate mousse pie. Take 13 cream-filled sandwich cookies, crush them in the food processor, mix 3 tbsp unsalted, melted butter and press them down on the bottom of a 9‚Äù pie tray. Then take 17 oval sandwich cookies and place them along the side of the tray. Take 12 oz white chocolate chopped up, 4 oz cream cheese, ¬º cup heavy cream, 1 ¬º tsp unflavored gelatin, add them up together and heat over medium heat for about 6 minutes. Then up the heat and add 1 tsp vanilla. This has to be now chilled quickly. Take water and ice cubes in a large bowl, transfer the hot contents to a smaller bowl and put it in the ice bowl. Now beat the heavy cream, put it in the mixture and fold it as shown in the video and pour it into the pie tray. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours and then add the topping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades