In order to make miniature cupcakes with baby food, you will need the following ingredients: flour, baby food (apricots with applesauce and pumpkins with pears), chopped pecans, cupcake cups, butter, confectioner's sugar, and cream cheese. In a mixing bowl, combine flour and butter and 2 jars of baby food. Mix it well. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake cups. Pour the batter into the cups. Bake until done. Remove them from the oven. Allow them to cool. Make an icing. Whip the butter until creamy. Add confectioner's sugar. Add softened cream cheese. Ice the cupcakes. Top them with chopped pecans.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades