In this tutorial, learn how to make the best chocolate cream pie you will ever taste. This pie is made fresh and from scratch and comes out totally fluffy and delicious. Follow along and serve this recipe at your next get together.
You Will Need:
*8 egg yolks
*4 cups milk
*1/4 cup cornstarch
*6 Tablespoons sugar
*8 ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate
*4 Tablespoons butter (salted butter)
*1 and 1/2 cups heavy cream
*2 Tablespoons confectioners' sugar
*1 teaspoon vanilla or whiskey
*chocolate shavings if desired for decoration
Tips: Serve this after is has come out of the fridge for at least an hour or 2 hours, as it tastes better this way than it would super cold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades