In this tutorial, we learn how to make your own chocolate truffles. Start with 1.5 c of creme fraiche, which is a thick and heavy cream. Cook this in a saucepan, stirring constantly until it's melted into a liquid. Place the top on the pan while measuring out chocolate. Now, add your creme fraiche to the chocolate, then mix with a spatula until the chocolate is completely melted. Cool this by leaving it in the room overnight. Then, roll the chocolate into small balls and place on a baking tray. Place in the freezer for a few minutes then finish them off by dipping into melted chocolate, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades