In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make donuts from biscuit dough. The biscuit dough should be jumbo sized. Then make a hole in the center of the dough. To make a hole, simple place a circular object into the center of the dough and press down on it to cut the hole out. Now fry the dough, making sure that the oil is hot enough. Make sure not to over fry the dough. Then add 1/4 cup milk and mix it with the dough. Now mix and melt a bar of chocolate. Now dip the donuts into the chocolate. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking, and would like to learn how to make homemade donuts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades