Do you remember the first time you tried a French cruller, or a French donut? We can bet it certainly wasn't the last time you had one of those melt-in-your-mouth sugar and cake bombs. Made with crunchy and flaky dough and topped with a glazed shell, crullers are delicious alternatives to your normal breakfast donuts.
This is a great recipe for pastries to serve at breakfast or brunch. The key is in the honey glaze at the end. Professional donut maker Paul Delios shows you how to make perfect French crullers at home, no fancy equipment needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades