A lot of people know how to make homemade popsicles, but Karen Solomon, author of "Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It," provides us with an ingenious way of making these cool, delicious treats.
Take the ingredients you want to make your popsicles with, and mix them in a blender as you normally would. Then, pour your mixture into an ice cube tray. Put a layer of tinfoil over the tray and pop toothpicks into each individual container. The tinfoil is used to keep the toothpicks in place. After a few hours of freezing, you have small, delicious, and easy popsicles ready to enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades