In this tutorial, we learn how to melt chocolate in the microwave. When melting chocolate in the microwave the key is to not microwave it for a long time to melt it all at once, or it will end up burning. To do this properly, you will first need to cut up the chocolate and then place it into the microwave for 10 seconds. After this, take a spatula and mix it all together. Then, put it back in for another 10 seconds and then stir it again. Continue to do this process until all the chocolate is melted, then use for what you need.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades