How to Mix chocolate chip muffin mix
Bake some delicious chocolate chip muffins that your kids will love. This how to video shows you a quick recipe for chocolate chip muffins that are supper easy to prepare.
Here is the recipe:
350g self-raising flour
140g unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
170g caster sugar or fine-grained sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
180ml Meiji chocolate milk
About 1 cup (about 180g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Sift flour. Preheat oven till 190°C/375°F. Line a regular-sized muffin tray with paper cases.
2. Cream butter and sugar on medium speed. Add one egg. Mix till incorporated. Add other egg and vanilla essence. Mix till incorporated.
3. Switch mixer to lowest speed. Add 1/3 of flour, then ½ of milk. Repeat this alternating procedure till all the flour and milk are added. Mix till just combined. Do not overmix.
4. Add chocolate chips. Fold gently. Fill the paper cases till about 80% full.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes till golden brown.