Bake some delicious chocolate chip muffins that your kids will love. This how to video shows you a quick recipe for chocolate chip muffins that are supper easy to prepare.
Here is the recipe:
350g self-raising flour
140g unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
170g caster sugar or fine-grained sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
180ml Meiji chocolate milk
About 1 cup (about 180g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Sift flour. Preheat oven till 190°C/375°F. Line a regular-sized muffin tray with paper cases.
2. Cream butter and sugar on medium speed. Add one egg. Mix till incorporated. Add other egg and vanilla essence. Mix till incorporated.
3. Switch mixer to lowest speed. Add 1/3 of flour, then ½ of milk. Repeat this alternating procedure till all the flour and milk are added. Mix till just combined. Do not overmix.
4. Add chocolate chips. Fold gently. Fill the paper cases till about 80% full.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes till golden brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.