Martha Stewart shares a Good Thing for pre-scooping ice cream, then shows one viewer how to re-pot a cactus. To save a little time at a party, prepare perfect scoops of ice cream for your guests ahead of time. Cover a cookie sheet in plastic wrap for insulation, and then begin scooping. To get smoother spheres, dip the scoop in cool water as you go. These single-dip servings will hold their shape in the freezer until you're ready to transfer them to bowls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades