In this two part video, follow along with Women's Weekly cookery editor, Sue McMahon, as she shows us how to make a delightful black forest trifle for your next holiday party. To make this black forest trifle, you will need black cherries in syrup, chocolate finger cakes or marble cake, Kirsch, plain chocolate, vanilla custard, double cream, single cream, icing sugar, and vanilla extract. Make this thick custard dish for your next bash and leave your guest's tummys full & happy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades