Whether you're ready for it or not, Valentine's Day is only a week away. Which means it's prime time to start thinking about gifts (sorry guys, $5 chocolates from the gas station won't do) and Valentine's Day dinner.
Treat her to a scrumptious dessert she won't soon forget by preparing this oh-so-delicious chocolate lava cake made with a premade brownie mix. You'll learn a method for inserting chocolate pudding into the cake for that lava effect.
1 chocolate pudding and pie filling mix (along with milk, as directed by the mix instructions)
1 chocolate cake mix (along with eggs, oil, and water, as directed by the mix instructions)
1 muffin tin with 6 small cups, 2 ½-inches across the top
1 muffin tin with 6 large cups, 3 ½-inches across the top
cooking oil spray
vanilla ice cream
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades