David L. Spies shows us how to make the best toffee in the world. It only takes four ingredients - butter, sugar, Macadamia nuts and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Chop or crush the nuts and have them ready for the final step.
Melt a pound of butter in a saucepan. Then add two cups of sugar and stir until it is thoroughly mixed in. Turn the heat up, bring it to a boil and keep it at a slow boil, stirring it constantly until it reaches 285 to 300 degrees.
When it‚Äôs ready, pour it out on a baking sheet covered with foil and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top. Wait a few minutes and then take a knife and gently spread the chocolate out over the top of the toffee. For the final touch, sprinkle the macadamia nuts on top of the chocolate. Refrigerate it for at least two hours before breaking it up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades