In this video, we learn how to prepare a pie crust from scratch. This only takes 15 minutes and will taste great. First, cut your softened butter into slices and then combine shortening with your butter and flour. Don't let the butter melt or overwork the mixture. This will effect how your pie crust comes out in a negative way. Once you have a consistent crumb mixture, then you will add in 3-5 tbsp of ice water. Now, you will mix this together until it becomes a dough and immediately form it into a pie crust shape. Place it into a pie pan to keep the shape and then place it into the fridge overnight for the best results!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades