In this video the One Pot Chef shows us how to make a quick and easy rice pudding for dessert. This is a dessert that is a very inexpensive dish to make. This is also a great way to use your leftover rice. To make this dish he puts 3 cups of cooked rice in a pot, 1 cup of sultanas, 1/2 cup of sugar, vanilla essence, and enough milk to cover the rice. Then give this a quick stir. Then heat this on the stove for a few minutes and let the excess liquid absorb into the rice and sultanas. That's about it! Just put this on a plate and it's ready to be eaten!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades