In this video, we learn tips on how to prevent cakes from sticking to a baking tin. The best way to do this is to butter up a piece of bread and rub it onto the entire baking tin. Make sure you get both the sides and the bottom of it. If you want to be healthy, use margarine instead of butter so you won't get the extra calories. This is a great way to grease your baking tin and won't lead to cakes that stick on them and won't come off. This avoids messes and makes for terrific cakes that are easy to decorate!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades