Food editor Lillian Chou shares a tip for rolling out extra-thin cookie dough with no mess and no extra flour. Follow along and learn how you can do this too.
-One of the easiest ways to do this is to roll it between parchment.
-Unroll the dough and put between two large sheets of parchment (in the center).
-By doing this you do not need excess flour, which can make cookies dry or tough.
-Roll the dough out until you have the size you need.
-Once it has reached the desired thickness, remove the parchment to make sure the dough is even on all sides.
-Slide the dough and parchment onto a cookie sheet and place it in the freezer until it firms up, usually five or ten minutes.
-Once it is firm enough, you can cut the dough into the shapes you want and bake.
There you have it, quick and simple instructions on how to roll out thin cookie dough.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades