In "How to Make Crepes", a video by Cayley Waldo, she describes one of the methods used at the Baker's Crust restaurant chain to create elegantly designed crepes. She starts by describing how to create the wrap to be used with the crepe as well as demonstrating the way to fold the crepe and also how the contents should be arranged. For the Example given, the crepe is filled with chocolate mousse and strawberries. The video then goes on to show ways that the plate can be decorated so to increase the appeal to the costumer. These decorations include fanning out a strawberry on top of a small hill of whipped cream. One other especially creative decoration was using vanilla and chocolate sauce to create heats on the plate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades