To make this recipe you will need leftover bread, milk (evaporated is best, but regular will do), sugar, baking powder and egg. In a bowl, mix together the eggs and the milk. Add sugar, and mix again. Add baking powder, mix again. Now you will put in the bread and mash it all in. Then bake for 25 min or steam in your steamer. It is done when fork poked into center of pudding comes out clean. You can add an optional topping when it is finished cooking. In this video, the person spreads some melted butter on top and sprinkles on a mixture of cinnamon and brown sugar. Enjoy!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades