Forget jello— start using agar (aka agar-agar) in place of gelatin. Agar is a thickening agent, just like gelatin, than can be used in recipes for soups, jellies, ice cream and more! Jeff Potter has the 411 on agar uses. It's a great choice when preparing dishes for vegetarians, as it's a seaweed-based product with no animal derivatives whatsoever. Give it a try with two creative recipes from Jeff— Chocolate Panna Cotta and Screwdriver Jellies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades