In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use squeeze bottles to decorate cookies. Using a squeeze bottle is more easier than using pastry bag. This video reveals 3 sizes of squeeze bottles. There is an 8 oz, 2 oz and 3 oz. To get icing into a squeeze bottle, put the icing into a bag and clip the corner with scissors. Then gently squeeze the bag to let the icing go into the bottle. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy baking and making cakes, and would like to learn how to use a squeeze bottle to easily decorate any pastry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades