Pumpkin pies from scratch! Take flesh of pumpkin and make sure it is cleaned out nicely. You can keep it with skin on and peel off at end. Put it in dish and preheat oven to 375 degrees. Put tin foil and close it up and stick a fork in it. If it goes all the way through you know its ready. Make sure they are cut in little small cubes and smash them up. Then squeeze out excess juice and save for when you need it. Put all together and blend in blender. Then pour in pie crust. Until you poke hole in middle and it comes out clean. Then make whipped cream with one cup of heavy cream. Whip for one minute and add powered sugar and whip as well. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in frig. Let pie cool then add whipped cream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades