Looking for a great buttercream recipe? Then you have come to right place. Watch this how to video to learn how simple it is to whip up some butter cream to decorate your cakes with.
The ingredients for this recipe are:
22 tbs salted butter, softened (about 3 sticks)
2/3 cups Crisco shortening
5-7 tbs heavy cream
2 tsp clear vanilla
2 lbs powdered sugar (about 8 cups)
1-3 tbs corn syrup
You may need more or less liquid depending on the weather. If it is very hot and humid outside, add less cream. If it is very dry add more. The corn syrup doesn't add to the sweetness of the frosting, but it does add elasticity to help keep the frosting from cracking and adds a nice gleam to the cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades