PB&J: good. Ice-cream cones: good. Combination of the two: Good? ...Or not so good?
Behold the PB&J-cream cone. Grathio Labs posts instructions for making the following curious treat: "Toasted bread cone lined with peanut butter, filled with the ice cream equivalent of strawberry jelly. "
I'm not sure I want my ice-cream folded inside a slice of (potentially soggy) Wonderbread. But I could be wrong. Maybe it's delicious.
Try it out, and report back, please.
Read now: Make your own PBJ-Cream Sandwich Cone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades