Can you handle it? I'm not entirely sure I can, but my taste buds are definitely curious. Soft, doughy chocolate chip cookies stuffed with Nabisco's sugary sweet Oreos. This joins the ranks with: deep-fried trick-or-treat candy, deep-fried butter, deep-fried cheesecake... you get the idea.
Becky of Becky Bakes describes them as "delightfully sweet" (no kidding), especially when warm and gooey straight from the oven.
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 pkg. Oreo cookies (both sites recommend the Double Stuff variety)
Makes about 2 dozen very large cookies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades