This light, refreshing, low-sugar dessert is perfect for everyday or entertaining. Best of all, it has only four ingredients and 25 calories! Start by making the simple syrup. Add water to a sauce pan and sugar substitute. Then add orange rind strips to flavor the syrup. Reduce heat and simmer. Strain the orange rind pieces. Allow the syrup to cool completely. Stir in fresh grapefruit juice. Next stir in fresh lemon juice. Transfer the mixture to a baking pan and then freeze. Break the mixture in to pieces and transfer to a food processor until it is smooth but not thawed. This makes a pretty holiday dessert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades