Usually there's no going back after you've baked something. Did your chocolate souffle come out bad because you didnt add enough sugar? Too bad, because you can't remix the results and then bake it again.
But this general baking law doesn't apply to making cookie pops. Cookie pops are genius creations featuring a cookie on a lollipop stick. While it's recommended that you stick a lollipop stick into the cookie before you bake it to set it in place, what happens if you forgot this step?
This is an awesome little trick to get your cookies on sticks after the fact.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades