Love Starbucks Frappuccinos, but don't want to spend the five bucks it cost to get one? You can make one at home for a lot cheaper!
- 1 cup of coffee
- ¾ cup of milk
- 3 Tbsp of sugar
- 2 cups of ice
- Xanthan gum
Add your two tumbler glasses of ice to the blender.
Add you cup of coffee to the blender. Wait till the coffee has cooled so it doesn't melt your ice.
Add your 3 Tbsp of sugar, or to taste.
Add ¾ cup of milk to blender.
Add just a pinch to the blender.
Blend all ingredients until ice is completely blended.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades