Do you find annoying to have to spend 1 hour cooking a delicious brownie to have to taste it? Are you tired of those horrible mug recipes?
This recipe is a both easy and delicious. It has no egg, which usually makes brownies in this kind of microwave recipes all rubbery and dry, and no oil which is healthier (but you can add some butter if you want). All you need to do is put in a bowl or mug:
- 8 squares of chocolate
- 10 teaspoons of milk
-Microwave 20 sec 600w
-Stir until the chocolate is melted
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 7 teaspoons of flour
- Stir until well mixed
-Microwave 45 sec 800W
And that is it!
Maybe it is not as good as the one-hour-oven brownies but it does the job for those sweet craving moments!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades