Don't let the warm weather wear you down. Beat the heat and create your own frozen treats.
You Will Need
* Fruit juice
* Ice cube trays or popsicle molds
* Aluminum foil
* Popsicle sticks or toothpicks
* Fresh fruit (optional)
Pour your favorite fruit juice into an ice cube tray or fun-shaped popsicle molds.
Add fresh fruit, such as berries or banana pieces, to the tray. Mix juices and fruits to create new popsicle flavors.
Cover the tray with a sheet of aluminum foil. Tightly wrap the edges of the foil around the sides of the tray to make sure it is secure.
Carefully poke one popsicle stick or toothpick through the aluminum foil into each section of the ice cube tray to serve as the handle. Be sure that the sticks are straight.
Transfer the tray to the freezer, and allow your popsicles to freeze overnight.
Remove the sheet of foil from the top of the popsicles, and pull one out of the tray using the handle. Find a comfortable spot in the shade, and enjoy your tasty frozen treat.
Fact: Death Valley in California is the hottest and driest place in North America. The average temperature tops 100 degrees in summer, and average rainfall is less than two inches a year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades