Are you having a monster mash theme party for Halloween? If you're looking to really spice up your festivities, then match your ghoulish monster decor with your party eats.
In this video, you'll be run through how to decorate your cupcakes - dress them up for Halloween, if you will - to become scary stringy monsters and furballs. Your guests will delight from eating these funny shaped cupcakes. You can also package these babies in boxes to give to guests as party favors.
Karen Tack and Alan Richardson will show you how to make some truly monster cupcakes, using techniques from "What's New, Cupcake?"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades