Stephannie teaches us how she prepares her "not so famous" mini cupcakes for a nephew's birthday party. After mixing up the yellow cake mix and putting it into a large plastic bag, you cut the end off the bag and squeeze the batter into cupcake cups within a pan. You should then proceed to cook them at 300 degrees F for 15 minutes until they are done. With a bit of humor Stephannie shows us how to mix food coloring into white frosting and a neat icing trick. By placing it in the microwave after coloring you can simply dip cupcakes into the frosting for smooth even icing. Afterward, using plain white icing in a plastic bag with the corner cut out you can add designs to each cupcake and your mini cupcakes are complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades