Betty teaches us how to make birthday cupcakes in this tutorial. You will need: a box of chocolate cake mix, chocolate frosting with sprinkles, vegetable oil, eggs, and water to make these. First, mix your dry and wet ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Next, line a cupcake tin with paper liners, then spray the tin with non-stick cooking spray. After this, pour the batter 3/4 full into each cupcake tin. Bake these in the oven at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes, then let them cool. When finished cooling, decorate the cupcakes with the frosting and add sprinkles if you prefer. When finished decorating, you will have delicious cupcakes to eat for your birthday!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades