You would think that ice cream would melt when you throw it in hot oil, right? Well, think again! In this tutorial, Chef Ching teaches us how to deep fry ice cream, in Chinese style, and create an delicious dessert.
Today, we are making crispy deep fried ice cream, so let's get started!
You Will Need:
*4-5 bread slices
*200 gm Vanilla Ice cream
*One bowl full of water
*½ cup of corn flour
*½ cup maida Oil to deep fry
*4 tbsp honey
Step 1: Make your batter
Dip the bread slices in water, squeeze and keep aside. Make thick batter of corn flour and maida.
Step 2: Add the ice cream and fry
Put 2 tbsp of ice-cream on the bread slice, roll the bread slice into a bowl, dip in the batter and deep fry in the hot oil. Serve garnished with honey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades