Forget lavish desserts and complicated recipes. Ice cream sodas are a delicious treat you can whip up in just a minute. Learn how to make an ice cream soda with this recipe guide from Howcast.
You Will Need:
* A tall glass
* 3 tbsp flavored syrup of your choice
* Carbonated water
* A long spoon
* Ice cream
* A spoon or straw
Step 1: Add syrup
Pour the syrup into the glass.
*Tip: Vanilla or chocolate syrup are often used, but fruit and nut flavors also work well.
Step 2: Add carbonated water
Add the carbonated water until the glass is about three-quarters full.
Step 3: Stir
Stir the syrup into the water.
Step 4: Scoop ice cream
Add one or two scoops of ice cream.
Step 5: Complete
Alternate sips of sweet soda with bites of ice cream. Yum!
*Fact: In Australia, ice cream sodas are called "spiders."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades